Why is it a “chew-brush”?
Once soft, the Peelu will become brush like and more soft the longer you brush. Here is how to get started:
- Rinse the Peelu with water and chew.
- If you feel that the Peelu is too firm or hard you can soak one side in water for a few minutes (optional).
- Although it may feel hard at first without soaking, it will get soft in your mouth after a few minutes.
- The salivation glands in your mouth are naturally perfect to soften the Peelu.
- The Peelu will naturally stimulate the mouth’s saliva glands and while this is occurring the Peelu is acting as a natural mouthwash and cleanser.
- The oils released kill bacteria that cause and unhealthy mouth (tooth decay, gingivitis, etc…)
- Use the soft end in the the mouth as you would a tooth brush. And that is why we call it a chew brush.
To store after using:
- Allow to air dry
- Do not store in air tight container while wet (baggie or tupper ware).
- The Peelu will dry in air and then you can simply store in open air container like you would a toothbrush (in a cup with the brisstle end up)
- Once dry you can also store in an air tight container if traveling or keeping in your purse or bag,
- Being a totally natural product, the Peelu likes to breath.